Monday, September 8, 2014

Sweet kids!


Today I walked by this picture in our house and stopped to look at if for a second.  It really brought me to tears all of the sudden. Sometimes I really miss a certain time or phase of life. This is one of those times that I miss.  First off, I was super skinny back then, I'd love to live that over (wink, wink).  And then I was just smiling through my tears at the happy look on Jaren's face.  He was such a water baby!  He was so crazy in the tub, we'd usually end up just about as soaked as he was.  I was kind of reliving this day as I looked at this picture.  We were at Bear Lake in Idaho, and Jaren was very into the water and sand. He was going crazy! We couldn't stop him from eating handfuls of sand, and he had this sweet happy look on his face as we pulled his chubby self around in the water.  He was a little tank, look at that chubb! 

I think my little Sara looks an awful lot like him.  What do you think? Here are all 3 of my kiddos in matching jammies! Sara has worn big holes in the toes. 

 Jaren
 Addie
Sara

They all have their own look, really. But Sara and Jaren have the same cheeks!  Love these kiddos!

I sure am thankful that I have the blessing of being the mother to these sweet kids. It isn't always easy - but it's worth it! 

4 comments:

  1. He's adorable. All your kids are.

    And as for the super skinny part? Girl--you are STILL super skinny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dani, thanks! You are kind! Your kiddos are super cute too. Aren't they the best (and hard too)! :) And thanks for the skinny compliment, I have a ways to go to get to how I was back then.

      Delete
  2. I love the way he always curled his tongue! Wish I could kiss his little mouth. So sweet. Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Mom! It was the sweetest! Love you and miss you lots!

      Delete