Monday, November 16, 2009

I hope this is the last update for the night :)

I wanted to go to bed at 7:00, but....I got another adrenaline rush after I came back from dinner. I helped the nurse give Jaren a bath, he's smelling like baby lotion and soap....yumness. I want to nibble on him now! He was smelling like meds big time. I also helped change his bedding. it's clean and fresh.....so nice. Oh and he has a curl on his head....like the one I always put there.

So the spinal tap was done. It went well. The pressure in his head was not too concerning. So that was good. And they only poked once. :) He did pee a little...finally, I don't think I mentioned he is not peeing at all hardly. He peed during his bath....must be like he is at home still, cause he always was peeing when he touched warm water...funny guy. At night he usually pees so much it leaks through his diaper...so I keep telling him: Jaren you are a good pee-er...so do it. A little humor!

He is looking like the michelan man....big and puffy. they are tyring lots to get him to pee and not be so puffy. we hope something helps soon.

I can't remember if I said that he will be on the antibiotics here for at least 2 more weeks.....so that is the only time frame we have which seems like it's not realistic....I think we'll be here much longer.

this is rambling i know....but that's how it is.

We are still feeling the fasting and praying. You are all amazing. I'll pass on the messages from everyone to Jaren.

(Heidi, thanks for sharing with Shawnee and Shelly) Hope you have a good institute lesson....email me what is was about and what everyone says if you can. I'd love to hear. You can give them my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment